Saizen Kai Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice has been created in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May2018
Lawful reason for processing
We record your personal data for the purpose of providing you with club membership and information, members insurance and emergency contact provision. Your data is not shared with others unless we are required to do so by law.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
• administer the website;
• send you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology information and notifications which you have specifically requested
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the services we provide;
• Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the consent you grant to us.
• We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties unless we are required to do so by law .
We collect personal information for specific purposes and on specific legal bases and endeavour to collect only the personal information required for those purposes. Once this purpose has been fulfilled and the personal information is no longer required, we will anonymise your data by removing any identifiable information or erase it.
Privacy & Cookies
We take every prudent level of protection to ensure that your data remains safe within our systems. All personal information provided to and held by us will be treated as strictly private and confidential.
The right to be informed
We will only use and disclose information that we hold about you
• in the normal course of providing club membership;
• in an emergency in relation to accident or illness;
• when we are required to do so by law;
• we will not put any information about you on general release nor will we sell such information
International data transfers
We will not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
Exception: personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
We will not disclose any information to any other parties without your consent unless required to do so by law. You can stop this consent at any time by giving us notice. You are free to withdraw your consent to use your data at any time though this may prevent us from providing you with our services.
The right to access
All of our members or parents/legal guardians, if under18yrs, have the right to access the data that we hold.
Your Data can also be provided to you either:
1. As a PDF document - this will be emailed to you at the email address that we hold in our records.
2. If you do not have access to the necessary computing power to receive documents in this way we can supply your file in paper format.
We will provide this information to you within 30 days of receipt of your request and you are entitled to receive this information free of charge.
The right to rectification
We will ensure that if you find any errors within the data that we hold we will take immediate steps to rectify them.
The right to erasure
We will ensure that we erase your contact data from all of our systems if requested as long as this does not conflict with the law or our obligations under regulation.
The right to restrict processing
If you wish to restrict the use of your data, we will act in accordance with your wishes.
The right to data portability
We will supply your data to other persons or organisations at your request. This will be provided within 14 days of any request and will be supplied in an electronic medium to the email address that you specify. This will generally be in the form of an email attachment unless specifically requested otherwise. We will do our best to accommodate requests in whatever format you require but can only do so within the limitations of our own systems.
The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Saizen Kai will not use your data in this way.
The right to object
email to www.saizenkai.com
You also have the right to take your objection to the Information Commissioners Office. This can be done through:
The Information Commissioner’s Office web site https://ico.org.uk/
The ICO web site has functionality for a live web chat if this is easier
Calling the Information Commissioner’s Office helpline on 0303 123 1113
Version 24 May 2018